Want to be a part of the HAUS team? Good news, we're hiring! We currently have the following positions open:
Residential Mortgage Processor
The Residential Mortgage Processor is responsible for coordinating and managing residential processing with at least 3 years of experience. This position will work closely with the Mortgage Operations Manager.
- Process residential real estate loans while interfacing with Borrowers, Loan Officers, Lenders and Attorney’s.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Follow loans from application to closing, follow up on appraisals and underwriting conditions.
- Manage multiple loan files.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of each loan file turned in.
- Submitted a complete file to each of our lenders.
- Remain knowledgeable on all guidelines FHA, VA, CONV., & USDA
Education and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree is highly preferred.
- 3+ years residential mortgage processing experience required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi- task
- Lead by example, take ownership, problem solver
- Team player that is also able to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
Built on a foundation of service, accountability, and continuous improvement, Haus Capital Corporation is devoted to enriching our borrower’s lives through our devoted commitment to homeownership. Haus Capital Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please use the quick form below.