Make a big move without a big down payment and no mortgage insurance.
With a mortgage loan specifically for physicians and residents, HAUS Capital will secure your lowest payment possible and no mortgage insurance.
Physicians and residents have much more to worry about than how they are going to become homeowners. As an experienced mortgage broker, we are here to ensure that you get the best experience in terms of a smooth application process, friendly rates and fees, and reasonable repayment, among other things.
Home Mortgage Loan for Physicians and Residents Requirements:
The popularity of conventional loans emanates from the following features which make the mortgage process smooth.
- Available to practicing physicians and residents: MD, DO, OD, DDS, DMD, or DPM
- Purchase rate and refinancing only available for primary residence
- Loan limits up to $1,000,000
- Residents up to conforming limit
- Maximum term of 30 years
- Must receive AUS Acceptance
As a physician and resident, there are a few considerations for your home mortgage loan:
- Debt-to-income ratio: Maximum debt-to-income ratio is not to exceed 43%
- Minimum two months PITI reserves, plus one month for every 30-day period or portion thereof from closing to when income commences
- Standard physician income documentation applies. Residents must provide contract documentation.
Your Home Mortgage Loan Amounts:
|Loan Amount||FICO Minimum||Maximum Loan to Value|