Want to be a part of the HAUS team? Good news, we're hiring! We currently have the following positions open:
Mortgage Loan Originator
Key Largo, FL
Under the direction of the Branch and/or Production Manager, performs office or nonmanual work directly related to the management or general business operations of Haus Capital Corporation and its customers and markets and promotes bank officers and potential and past clients.
- Market and promote Haus Capital Corporation.
- Originators are expected to meet the Company’s minimum production standards of 5 funded units per month on an ongoing basis, by taking complete and accurate loan applications.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with realtors, builders and new home sales representatives in order to develop and retain existing business.
- Monitors overall customer interaction and interfaces with all parties involved on each individual loan from application to closing, including but not limited to counseling and pre-qualifying potential home buyers.
- Collects and analyzes information regarding the customer’s income, assets, investments or debts.
- Evaluates loan products and services and determines which financial products best meet the customer’s needs and financial circumstances.
- Advises the customer regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different loan products.
- Services existing customers and obtains all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and lock in information
- Communicates loan status to all interested parties.
- Stays abreast of trends and developments in the local real estate market and competitive environment, as well as, changes in rules and regulations pertaining to private and government insured mortgages.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Appropriate licenses, if State required.
- A minimum of 12 months loan originator experience required for Loan Originator; minimum of 5 years loan originator experience required for Senior Loan Originator.
- Excellent and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to quickly assess and process large amounts of data and use of appropriate
- AU software technology.
- Must be active in the community and in those job-related organizations to enhance the network of beneficial contacts.
- Continue to expand knowledge of issues influencing the industry and the organization.
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile liability insurance.
To apply, please use the quick form below.
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written.
- Help create and manage content for loan officer, business development social media libraries, and digital advertising needs.
- Provide social media strategy, coaching, and training to our Loan Officers.
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current.
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities.
- Responsible for promotional product ordering, including employee clothing, invoice processing, tracking expenses against the marketing budget, and maintaining marketing request form submissions.
- Supports the sales team in a variety of marketing activities including major multi-channel marketing programs, seasonal campaigns, media plan execution, business development (proposals and presentations); marketing collateral (brochures, cut sheets), and events (booth coordination).
- Superior organizational and communication skills, with the ability to handle many projects/assignments at the same time.
- Customer service skills.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- Strong understanding of social media management platforms.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work quickly, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to take pictures and edit them.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited educational institution, pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.